A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Braden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Braden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Braden, AGAF, FACG, FACP is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Braden graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Braden has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey L Braden AGAF, FACG, and FACP is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey L. Braden practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Braden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Braden practices Gastroenterology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Gastroenterologists.