A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Braden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Braden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Braden, MD, AGAF, FACG is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Braden graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Braden has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey L. Braden practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Braden practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Internists, Bala Cynwyd Gastroenterologists, and Bala Cynwyd Hepatologists.