A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Buncke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Buncke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Buncke, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Buncke graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Buncke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Harry Buncke MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey H. Buncke practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Buncke has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Buncke practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons and Portland Plastic Surgeons.