Dr. Geoffrey Buncke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Buncke?

September 19th, 2017

I've had hand issues for years(trigger finger) . Dr Buncke quickly diagnosed what he needed to do and performed the procedure flawlessly! I've had ZERO pain since his care and I'm very grateful! Bottom line- Dr Buncke and his staff were wonderful!

October 14th, 2015

My husband had a workmens comp claim for pain in his arm and hand. The doctor diagnosed him with carpal tunnel. The surgery was performed and therapy scheduled. My husband still had burning pain and numbness. He had complained to the doctor who recommended a tens unit which was denied by workmens comp. The doctors reply was " the party is over". My husband had a second opinion found that carpal tunnel surgery was not necessary. He was diagnosed with spinal stenosis which would have left him paralyzed if left untreated.

September 14th, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Buncke. He is arrogant and condescending. I couldn't tell if he thought I was foolish for coming in for my injury or just wanted to deal with workman comp issues rather than my insurance because they paid him right away for workman comp claims. I would NOT recommend Dr. Bucke. I am still in pain the next day and left with the risk of infection.

July 24th, 2010

Best dr.s in the northwest

Dr. buncke I just want to let you and your staff know how appreciative that I am and will always be grateful for getting the feeling back in my left elbow and arm still no pain or pins and needles your are my first choice when it comes to hands and elbows my and advice you and your colleage dr. puziss are my hero's and saviors thanks to the timley fashion that you and your team responded to my needs I have had nothing but successes with my surgorys I cant express my thanks enough to dr. buncke and his staff for seeing me on short notice and fixing my first issue and to the oregon medical board for having great and careing dr.s who do put patient needs and health first and for treating me and my family as if we were family thanks for my life back couldnt do it with out all of your guidence and referrals godbless to you and your staff may the good lord shine down on all your practices and endevors

February 10th, 2016