A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Caplea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caplea
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Caplea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Caplea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplea graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Caplea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Oliver Caplea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey O. Caplea practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Caplea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Caplea practices Family Medicine near Flossmoor, IL.
See Flossmoor Primary Care Doctors.