A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Caplea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Caplea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplea graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Caplea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Oliver Caplea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey O. Caplea practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Caplea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Caplea practices Family Medicine near Flossmoor, IL.
See Flossmoor Primary Care Doctors.