inactive

Geoffrey S Chapman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 14th, 2014
All the doctors and nursing staff at OSC are amazing and it is important for me to tell someone that one staff member, Josh in the lab, seems to not be committed to the job. I've been there several times and I've seen Josh on his phone unlike the other staff who are constantly committed to building relationships with us (patients). When he is with us, he is unprofessional and does not seem like he wants to be there. As a patient, I feel as if I am a burden to his day rather than being treated professionally. I believe, compared to other staff, he is not prepared or passionate about his job.

November 7th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Chapman never seems rushed and always pays close attention to me during my appointment. He is very thorough and explains things well.

April 16th, 2013
I owe my life to Dr. Chapman
Dr. Chapman is very methodically thorough from the point of diagnosis through follow-up. I owe my life to him! He made great decisions on my drug therapy, answers every question asked and I never feel rushed. Thanks for all you have done to get me to survivorship, Dr. Chapman. The reception staff is always courteous and welcomes me by name. The chemo nurses are the best, there aren't enough good words in the dictionary to describe these ladies. I would recommend Oncology Specialists, Dr. Chapman and his staff to anyone facing a diagnosis that entails an oncologist.

January 18th, 2011
Excellent Oncologist - Very Caring
I've been going to Dr. Chapman for 14 yrs. now. He knows me as a patient, not just another number. He takes time with me and never acts rushed. In the beginning of my cancer diagnosis, we had lots of questions and concerns. If we called with questions he would always call us back in a timely manner. I give him the highest rating possible.