Dr. Geoffrey Correll MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bristol, TN

3.9

September 22nd, 2016
Good Doctor - RUDE TREATMENT FROM THE STAFF
I think Dr. Correll is great. I have seen him 3 x's & I like him as a Dr. However, I think he has one of the rudest staffs I have ever seen anywhere. The old saying "the customer is always right" may be true, but is "the patient is always right?" His receptionist is to lazy to answer the phone so she switches the call to go to a recording that says the office is closed. I tried off & on for over 3 weeks to get an appointment. cal ing at random office hour times & I got either a busy signal or the office closed message. Finally after a scare, I needed an appointment so bad, I went to the office in person. I called several times on my way to the office with the same office closed message. When I got there I made 1 more try from my car in the parking lot before I went in--same thing.??? I went in & told the receptionist what was going on & it made her mad that I mentioned about the phone recording. (I guess she felt like she got busted!)I told her to let me get my phone out of the car & make sure I had the right #. While I was gone to the car, she must have switched the phone to ring because when I came back in, I called it & it rang & she gave me a hateful look, like I had made it up. She also made me feel very bad & I looked around the office & I noticed I WAS THE ONLY PATIENT IN THERE, so I know they were not too busy to answer the phone or at least have a message line come up to let a patient leave a message. I HAD BEEN UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT THE OFFICE HAD CLOSED DOWN since this young receptionist was to lazy to do her job. I told Dr. Correll & I hope this girl gets fired. I know that sounds harsh, but there are sick people that need to be seen by a Dr. & if the office staff is not going to do their job because they are too lazy or stupid then something needs to be done. I am very angry & I will always be angry & I will tell my story until it reaches everyone in the Tri-Cities area. I will not be going back to Dr. Correll's office & from the looks of that place, they can't afford to lose any more patients. It looked like a ghost town in there. It is sad to say, that this is the worse I have ever been treated in my life. I have had better treatment in a Taco Bell drive Thru in New York than I did at my doctor's office. This is sad, because Dr Corell seems like a VERY good Dr.

August 14th, 2012
Beware of this Doctor!
Two close relatives have almost died at the hands of this docotr! One had gout and liver disease which he did not know how to treat. We almost lost her before he finally agreed to refer to a specialist. Another had very dark urine. He refused to do a urinalysis unless whe was burning or hurting. As a result of weakness she fell and received many injuries being hospitalized for several week and is now in a rehab center. She may never get home again. Had Dr. Correll cared enough to check her for kidney disease this would not have happened. This lady happens to be diabetic. Any doctor knows that kidney disease is common among idabetics. Yet he refused to do anything for her.

April 17th, 2012
Dr Correll is losing some of his caring ability. His staff is no where near what they used to be. They tell me they will call back with a referral or something of that nature and completely forget to do it. Those things are important. Long hold times on the phone. He used to listen but not so much anymore.

March 8th, 2012
Excellent PCP
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Correll for many years and we have such great confidence in him and his staff. He along with my urologist took care of me through my cancer and problems with diabetes. His staff is very caring and very helpful anytime we call on them. We are completely satisfied with Dr. Correll!

May 13th, 2009
Dr. Correll is thorough, yet friendly and caring - an attitude lacking in many doctors today. He takes time to get to know you, making his assessment meaningful to the patient.