Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

My personal review of Dr. Geoffrey Cousins.. show details My personal review of Dr. Geoffrey Cousins..
by William Hurst on Sep 24th, 2016

Dr. Cousins is remarkable...As a patient,he performed CABG Surgery on me on 6/08/16. Within 6 weeks I felt 100% better,I had no issues and no side effects..It is of my opinion, anyone experiencing Heart issues, should definitely consult with this individual...As The Band Heart states,he is indeed A Magic Man..This review is completely unsolicited and not compensated in any fashion,Do yourself a Huge favor,Talk to this man........

Aug 24th, 2016

Dr. Cousins responded to an emergent situation with my father and for that I am grateful. Following surgery he was not courteous enough to meet with me in a consultation room, instead standing and blurting out my fathers status in the waiting room. When I asked questions and for some care coordination assistance he refused, telling me his wife made corned beef for dinner and he had to go. Only see Dr. Cousins if your care is less important than corned beef

Jan 16th, 2016

Excellent doctor performed quadruple bypass surgery on me on Tuesday at st Mary's hospital in Huntington wv and discharged me on Saturday I would highly recommend Dr cousins for your cardiac needs!

Jul 9th, 2015

the man saved my life...God bless you Dr Cousins

Apr 4th, 2015

great dr my husband like him

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Mar 19th, 2013

Dr.Cousins is awesome! Couldn't have asked for a better doctor for my mother.He did open heart surgery on my mother oct-2012 and she's feeling better than ever! He's very personable and spent as much time as we needed explaining her condition and how to go about it,would definitely recommend him.

Wow! show details Wow!
Sep 22nd, 2011

This guy is amazing. Three years ago, he performed an emergency repair and graft on my rupturing aorta that took 7 hours, but I've been fine ever since. I'm told by other cardiovascular specialists that, for major aorta repairs, you use Cousins or the Cleveland Clinic. Period.

Simply the Best show details Simply the Best
by Reba Dotson on Feb 2nd, 2009

I firmly believe I am alive today because of Dr. Cousins skill and compassion. I couldn't ask for a better doctor or a more caring one