inactive

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

August 6th, 2016
Very Pleased
I went to Dr. Crimmins last week and would rate him and his office excellent. I only had to wait less then 15 minutes before being called back to see his nurse for the usual stuff(weight check, blood pressure and to see what my visit was about.) Then in about 5 to 10 minutes Dr Crimmins came in and I felt like I personally knew him instead of this being my first visit. His whole staff that I met made me feel welcomed and all were very professional and very nice. If you are looking for a heart Doctor I would recommend Dr Crimmins 100 %

April 16th, 2016
Competent Cardiology made easy
Dr Crimmins good guy, nice guy,bright guy. Advised me well. Needed lots of tests based on genetics. His staff, in concert with hospital set the whole thing up. I never had to make a call, they called me. Very lucky to have a DR of his quality along with an excellent staff in the neighborhood.

March 29th, 2016
Dr. Crimmins is a wonderful cardiologist. He is supportive and very involved with his patients.

December 12th, 2015
Dr. Crimmins and Staff
Having rated everything with five stars, I think the only thing to say is , "Good for you and keep up the good work!"