A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Cronen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Cronen, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronen graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cronen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Alan Cronen MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Cronen practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Cronen has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Cronen practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.