A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Deleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Deleary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Deleary, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleary graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Deleary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Catawba Valley Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Donald Deleary MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey D. Deleary practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Deleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Deleary practices Urology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Urologists.