A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Didario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Didario
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Didario Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Didario, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Didario graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Didario has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Geoffrey Didario MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Albert G. Didario practice?
- Dr. Albert Didario has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Didario practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Ardmore Allergists and Ardmore Pediatricians.