A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Didario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Didario, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Didario graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Didario has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Geoffrey Didario MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Albert G. Didario practice?
- Dr. Albert Didario has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Didario practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Ardmore Allergists and Ardmore Pediatricians.