A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Didario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Didario, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Didario graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Didario has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Didario accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans