A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Dolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Dolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Dolan, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dolan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Sigurt Dolan MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Dolan practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Dolan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Dolan practices Rheumatology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Rheumatologists.