Rheumatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Valeva Morgan on Oct 20th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Geoffrey Dolan for more than 20 years. I have a chronic condition called Amyloidosis which requires constant observation and medical evaluation. Dr. Dolan has been persistent in my care with much kindness. He is always there for me. I have recommended family to him.

|  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Dolan is an excellent professional. He is kind and patient. He facilitates healing because of his concern and devotion to his specialty and his patients. I've been treated by him for over 5 years and prior to Dr. Dolan, no one was able to help me or even aware of the effects of my chronic condition and were prescribing barbiturates to help me with devastating, life altering fatigue to treat Sjogren's. I have the highest regard for Dr. Dolan and so do other patients he has that I have had the opportunity to meet.His staff and decor of his office, are of the highest standard, complementing Dr. Dolan's professionalism.

|  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

PERSONALLY DR DOLAN HAS ALWAYS MADE TIME DURING EACH VISIT TO TALK AND ASK QUESTIONS. WHEN THERE HAS BEEN A CONCERN HE GIRLS IN THE FRONT HAVE LET HIM KNOWN AND HAVE ALWAYS GOTTEN A CALL BACK HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL (RACHEL & CAROL)