A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Dube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Dube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Dube, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dube graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dube has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dube accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance