A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Dube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Dube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Dube, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dube graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dube has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey K Dube MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey K. Dube practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Dube has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Dube practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.