A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Emerick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emerick
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Emerick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Emerick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerick graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Emerick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey T Emerick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey T. Emerick practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Emerick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Emerick practices Ophthalmology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT.
See Farmington Ophthalmologists.