A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Emerick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Emerick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerick graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Emerick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey T Emerick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey T. Emerick practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Emerick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Emerick practices Ophthalmology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and Newington, CT.
See Farmington Ophthalmologists.