Dr. Geoffrey Emry MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Coeur D Alene, ID

3.9

February 25th, 2017
Dr. Emry is one of the kindest doctors I've ever met!! #1 in my book :)

February 24th, 2017
Dr. Emry takes the time to listen to his patients and present the best treatment options for the particular situation. When I was having a severe allergic reaction that the ER dismissed, Dr. Emry was able to give me the life-saving medication that I needed.

September 11th, 2015
The doctors and staff at Ironwood Family Practice are incompetent. They will lie to you, refuse to assist with insurance needs. Stay far away from this "Medical Practice". You will be disappointed with the service your receive

April 8th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Emry for over 6 years now. We have had nothing but WONDERFUL treatment from Dr. Emry and his staff. I find Dr. Emry to be very caring and kind; he takes the time at each appointment to listen to my concerns and answer any questions I have. The other staff (both nursing and front office) are always very helpful and kind as well. I feel very grateful to have found such a wonderful doctor!

April 2nd, 2015
verbal tantrum
Dr emry has a temper and does not hesitate to lash out at his patients. He verbally bullyed my husband for a full ten minutes because he claimed my husband had not gotten a physical. When I tried to talk to Candy in the office, she said she was afraid of me and rather than discuss the issue asked me to leave the property. (im 4"10 and weight 110 lbs.?) The people in this office have no problem lying to make their case or bullying the patient. be careful of complaining some of them can be malicious. Sadly this makes all of them look bad. One of the exceptions in their office is Kathy. She is professional, patient and kind.

May 18th, 2010
Saving Lives
Out of all the Doctors to choose from, Dr. Geoffrey T. Emry is the most heart felt, caring, loving Doctor I ever met. He has taken care of my chronic condition and kept me stable. I have a hard time moving, and taking care of my kids, but Dr Emry has improved my quality of life. If I could I would rate him more than four stars I would. Dr Emry is truly an excellent Doctor.