A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Fenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Fenner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fenner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey C Fenner MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey C. Fenner practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Fenner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Fenner practices Plastic Surgery near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Northbrook Plastic Surgeons.