Dr. Geoffrey Fenner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017
I had three surgeries with Dr. Fenner
The staff is wonderful. Heather and Courtney are the ones that I deal with the most. Heather knows what to do and is always helping when I need it. Courtney always pleasant...Dr. Fenner did three surgeries on me and I know that nothing in life is perfect. He does a good job and I do trust him very much.

May 16th, 2017
Great Place Great Doctor
Walking into Dr Fenner's office and you know you have found the best . From his very friendly and competent office staff to his assistants and nurses. Dr Fenner listens to you and your concerns and is well educated in his field . Great experience !

March 14th, 2017
Excellent Results
I met Dr. Fenner years ago when I needed to have my ears repaired from heavy earrings. I knew then if I needed something in the future I didn't need to look elsewhere. I always thought he had a nice bedside manner and was caring. I recently went back for a lower bleph. He and his staff answered all my questions and took great care of me. I am thrilled with the results and can't thank them enough. His staff is extremely professional and accommodating. I am lucky to be in such good hands.

June 21st, 2016
It was the worst experience i've ever had. He didn't read anything related to why I came in and just started talking about a procedure I wasn't there to talk about

October 27th, 2015
Great Surgeon Zero Empathy
I had surgery a week ago at this office and I never saw him after surgery. I was there the next week for a post op appointment and I was feeling horrible. He said maybe 3 words to me. I was offended and taken aback. He has no feelings and is almost robotic. Perhaps that is what makes him an excellent surgeon.

July 24th, 2014
The best!
This doctor is simply the best!

February 3rd, 2014
I found Dr, Fenner to be very warm and caring. He spent a lot of time with me and took very good care of me. His entire staff was wonderful and treated me with a lot of care; making me feel very special. If you are looking for a doctor I would recommend him!

December 11th, 2013
HIghly Recommended.
On the breast cancer discussion boards, a friend of mine wrote that the way your breast surgeon engages you in analyzing important stages makes all the difference in the world to your psyche and endurance while getting past the shock of cancer. Dr Fenner skillfully diagnosed and fixed the problems with my first breast reconstruction -- I thought I would never look "normal" again. Am very grateful he could see and fix the problems so clearly during surgery which led to an immediate improvement. His artistry with regard to natural looking nipple reconstruction made me feel even better at the end of the process. Generates a polite, calm, determined and supportive demeanor which is echoed by his nurses.

November 8th, 2013
Exceptional!
Dr. Fenner was incredible to work with. He took the time to understand my situation and helped me in the decision process. I could not be happier with the results and would recommend him to anyone!

October 19th, 2013
Very personable
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Fenner. He took the time to really understand my situation and helped me think through options instead of directing me without my opinion. The results were amazing I would highly recommend him to anyone as the overall experience went beyond my expectations.

June 24th, 2013
Stay Away.
Not professional at all. If you are considering Dr. Fenner as an option, enjoy being a non priority, while overpaying for his services.

February 14th, 2013
always late; bad complications
This doctor never saw me in the hospital after surgery even though I had compliations. Many times I waited hours in his office because he is always running late. It was so rude especially since I was so ill after surgery. No bedside manner at all. Spent four months trying to close a wound and it never did; went to another surgeon who took me back to surgery and repaired the problem in one visit. I would NEVER recommend him for anything; totally botched my breast reconstruction.