Dr. Geoffrey Fenner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 21st, 2016
It was the worst experience i've ever had. He didn't read anything related to why I came in and just started talking about a procedure I wasn't there to talk about

October 27th, 2015
Great Surgeon Zero Empathy
I had surgery a week ago at this office and I never saw him after surgery. I was there the next week for a post op appointment and I was feeling horrible. He said maybe 3 words to me. I was offended and taken aback. He has no feelings and is almost robotic. Perhaps that is what makes him an excellent surgeon.

July 24th, 2014
The best!
This doctor is simply the best!

February 3rd, 2014
I found Dr, Fenner to be very warm and caring. He spent a lot of time with me and took very good care of me. His entire staff was wonderful and treated me with a lot of care; making me feel very special. If you are looking for a doctor I would recommend him!

December 10th, 2013
HIghly Recommended.
On the breast cancer discussion boards, a friend of mine wrote that the way your breast surgeon engages you in analyzing important stages makes all the difference in the world to your psyche and endurance while getting past the shock of cancer. Dr Fenner skillfully diagnosed and fixed the problems with my first breast reconstruction -- I thought I would never look "normal" again. Am very grateful he could see and fix the problems so clearly during surgery which led to an immediate improvement. His artistry with regard to natural looking nipple reconstruction made me feel even better at the end of the process. Generates a polite, calm, determined and supportive demeanor which is echoed by his nurses.

November 8th, 2013
Exceptional!
Dr. Fenner was incredible to work with. He took the time to understand my situation and helped me in the decision process. I could not be happier with the results and would recommend him to anyone!

October 18th, 2013
Very personable
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Fenner. He took the time to really understand my situation and helped me think through options instead of directing me without my opinion. The results were amazing I would highly recommend him to anyone as the overall experience went beyond my expectations.

June 24th, 2013
Stay Away.
Not professional at all. If you are considering Dr. Fenner as an option, enjoy being a non priority, while overpaying for his services.

February 14th, 2013
always late; bad complications
This doctor never saw me in the hospital after surgery even though I had compliations. Many times I waited hours in his office because he is always running late. It was so rude especially since I was so ill after surgery. No bedside manner at all. Spent four months trying to close a wound and it never did; went to another surgeon who took me back to surgery and repaired the problem in one visit. I would NEVER recommend him for anything; totally botched my breast reconstruction.

August 26th, 2012
Magic is possible!
I'm very happy I have chosen Dr. Fenner's for my eye surgery. The difference "before" and "after" is so remarkable I feel like sharring Him (Dr. Fenner) with any one who would like to turn a clock back! By doing my upper and lower eyelids this doctor was able to trim away at least 10 years of my age! I've got my confidence back! The men of a few wards who devotes all his waiking hours to his patients. When and if it's necessary You can see him as early as 6 a.m. and as late as 9 p.m. He's just remarkable!!! I'm an easthetitian and have seen many clients of his with a similar experiences!

August 13th, 2012
Great Experience, Could not be Happier!
I just want to say that I disagree with many of the reviews on this site and felt compelled to discuss my wonderful experience. I had a breast revision and breast lift done by Dr Fenner. It was my second breast surgery. My first surgery was done by another doctor; he put my implants in fine but his attempts to correct my saggy breasts and asymmetrical nipples was a complete fail. I was left with one nipple that would always peekaboo out of my bras. I did my homework and found Dr. Fenner. My first appointment was a long wait, but worth it. During this appointment he took precise measurements and was very detailed about my surgery. His easy going manner and professionalism put me at ease right away. (He seems like a nice quiet guy, so some other posters seem to misinterpret that!) It has been two months and I can barely see the scars. I think they're perfect and perky! Dr. Fenner is worth ANY wait!!

May 19th, 2012
A true artist with compassion....
Dr Fenner recently revised a botched breast reconstruction for me. I never EVER thought I would be able to look in the mirror without disgust at my breasts. I am only 6 days out of surgery with Dr Fenner and I cannot believe what an artist he is! I went to almost a dozen reconstructive plastic surgeons(all over the country) and felt that Dr Fenner was the best choice. Now that I am post surgery, my hopes and thoughts have been confirmed. I cannot thank Dr Fenner enough for the incredible "fix it" job he did.