Dr. Geoffrey Fillmore DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 13th, 2015
Worst Customer Service
I scheduled an appt for the office on Eucalyptus in Broken Arrow, which doesn't exist anymore yet they still have an answering service for the office. My appt was for 7am and when I got to the location that's when I saw a sign that they'd moved to their new location. I drove 20 minutes to the new location at 6565 S Yale, where I was greeted by their VERY unpleasant staff. I couldn't get a simple question answered like will I still be able to get in to see the doctor in a timely manner since I had driven to the other location. I was given my new patient paperwork that apparently I should have received before my scheduled appt. After listening to an upset patient complain that he had did his prep for a surgery and then was being told that day it was cancelled, I decided to ask when the doctor would be able to see me. The other unpleasant receptionist have a rude retort. I had had it with the whole experience and cancelled my appt on the spot. I'm soooooooooo glad I left my card home this morning and hadn't paid for the poor service already.

July 27th, 2015
he is just a typical jerk. Easy way out kinda doctor, makes the convenient diagnosis and obviously does not review the medical history. he is not at all through. He wanted to tell me I had ulcers due to reflux and possible gastroperisis due to diabetes, he was presumptuous enough to schedule me a follow up to swallow a smart pill. Never mind that I had been on strong antibiotics for 2.5 months and the lack of gestation of food may have been caused by protonix , lack of acid, and digestive bacteria. So in short in case Dr Fillmore, use the term doctor very liberally. In short I got on billion count probiotics and since I have resumed normalcy including the absence of nausea and vomiting. Guess the intestinal track can only get so impacted before it starts to affect everything else. this guys may have a doctorates in medicine but if he were the last person alive and I needed help he would soon be the lone survivor.

July 31st, 2014
Aren't doctors supposed to tell you what they need to do instead of asking what to do next??