A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Fleming, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Fleming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Univ Of Michigan Hospitals
- University Of Michigan Health Sciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Michael Fleming MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey M. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Fleming has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Fleming practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Critical Care Practitioners.