A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey G Cooper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey G. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.