A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey G Cooper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey G. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.