A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey White is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey White, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Montgomery
- First Health Moore Rgnl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Gunby White MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey G. White practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey White practices Urology near Pinehurst, NC.
See Pinehurst Urologists.