Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Garrett
Dr. Geoffrey Garrett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Garrett is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center, Willis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health and CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-Bossier. Dr. Garrett has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Garrett has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Geoffrey Garrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.