A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Getnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Getnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Getnick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Getnick graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Getnick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Scott Getnick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Getnick practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Getnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Getnick practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.