Dr. Geoffrey Gladstone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Gladstone?

Retired patient

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

I received excellent and courteous service. I had an operation which corrected my problem completely.

Pictures

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I went to Dr. Glsdstone..everyone there was friendly and helpful..I was told I needed a brow lift..Dr. told me the two options of this procedure.. the procedure I was interested in was the one the insurance paid for of course..so I went in the room where we would set up the surgery and the girl that would of handled the paper work show me a picture how I would be scared..OMG.. I couldn't get out there fast enough..these picture must not do his work any justice ..so I will be looking for someone else down the road..my sister in law had it down and you can hardly see her scare..

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Eyelid surgery. Very professional and recovery was quick, I am very satisfied with his staff and the treatment I received for surgery. I would highly recommend.

Dr. Gladstone

Posted on April 28th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Gladstone; His expertise and kindness are more than I could have ever hoped for; His office staff are also kind and very considerate; Very happy with the outcome of my dry eye surgery !!!!!

Dr. Gladstone is a very caring physician. He answered all questions and went over the procedures with me, to make sure I understood every thing.

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Mr

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Perfect experience great follow up I CAN SEE!

Posted on August 9th, 2016

So pleased with results Dr. Gladstone thank you and your staff

Small Business Owner

Posted on June 8th, 2014

I had tear duct surgery just 3 days ago by Dr. Gladstone and it was an awesome experience! It took about 3 hours from time I arrived to time I walked out. I am excited to say i had no pain and needed no pills afterward. I was able to function in my daily routines just hours after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Gladstone, and wish i had this surgery sooner.

Eye Surgery

Posted on December 7th, 2013

Everything about my procedure was explained in great detail and questions were welcomed. The staff at both offices were just the best at making me feel comfortable and "taking care of business". The results were great and I am glad the surgery was done. I would highly recommend Dr. Gladstone and his staff.

patient

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

The experience was a pleasant one. The staff was professional ,courteous and put you at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Gladstone to friends and family.

Very happy with Dr. Gladstone

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr. Gladstone and his staff were very well organized, knowledgeable and courteous. The procedure and the need for it was presented to me in a straightforward manner that was extremely understandable. There was not a high pressure sales pitch. Here it is, take it or leave it. It was my choice.

Patient

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I appreciated the thoroughness of the staff and doctor to cover all questions I had regarding surgery, recovery, insurance coverage and scheduling. Each of 3 visits had an office wait averaging an hour beyond appointment time. Considering the overall high level of professionalism involved in all aspects of my experience I was willing to wait without too much time concern. The final outcome has been a dramatic improvement to the condition I was treated for. I'm very pleased with the overall outcome.