Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Small Business Owner  |  show details
by Katherine DeLuca on Jun 8th, 2014

I had tear duct surgery just 3 days ago by Dr. Gladstone and it was an awesome experience! It took about 3 hours from time I arrived to time I walked out. I am excited to say i had no pain and needed no pills afterward. I was able to function in my daily routines just hours after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Gladstone, and wish i had this surgery sooner.

|  Eye Surgery  |  show details
by Ron Neukam on Dec 7th, 2013

Everything about my procedure was explained in great detail and questions were welcomed. The staff at both offices were just the best at making me feel comfortable and "taking care of business". The results were great and I am glad the surgery was done. I would highly recommend Dr. Gladstone and his staff.

|  patient  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2013

The experience was a pleasant one. The staff was professional ,courteous and put you at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Gladstone to friends and family.

|  Very happy with Dr. Gladstone  |  show details
by Bob H. on Aug 13th, 2013

Dr. Gladstone and his staff were very well organized, knowledgeable and courteous. The procedure and the need for it was presented to me in a straightforward manner that was extremely understandable. There was not a high pressure sales pitch. Here it is, take it or leave it. It was my choice.

|  Patient  |  show details
by John C on Aug 5th, 2013

I appreciated the thoroughness of the staff and doctor to cover all questions I had regarding surgery, recovery, insurance coverage and scheduling. Each of 3 visits had an office wait averaging an hour beyond appointment time. Considering the overall high level of professionalism involved in all aspects of my experience I was willing to wait without too much time concern. The final outcome has been a dramatic improvement to the condition I was treated for. I'm very pleased with the overall outcome.

|  First Time Patient Has Outstanding Experience  |  show details
by Arthur B on Apr 20th, 2013

Highly capable and effective doctor and support staff. Great balance of professionalism, personal interest, and superb patient care.

Sep 29th, 2012

Very happy with my care. Doctor has an excellent bedside manner.

|  Comfortable and satisfied  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

Overall the experience was excellent and both the doctor and the staff were so thoughtful and informative. I was nervous about the procedure but all my worries were laid to rest by the attentiveness of both my doctor and the hospital staff. Any questions I had were answered thoroughly and promptly. I am even more satisfied than I expected to be with my recovery but I will say I did follow the Doctors instructions explicitly.

Aug 3rd, 2012

Dr. Gladstone is fantastic. He is an artist when it comes to plastic surgery

Jul 25th, 2012

I was very impressed with the friendliness of all people who dealt with me and the cleanliness of the facility. I would highly recommend Dr. Gladstone to any of my friends. In fact, I have a couple people who have already inquired who did the work for me and was highly impressed with the outcome of my eyelid surgery.

|  Caring person  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

I felt comfortable with the way the doctor spoke to me. He listened and looked right at me when I spoke.

|  Recommendations  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

Would recommend this office and staff to anyone that would need this particular surgery. Doctors and Staff was very friendly, professional and caring.

|  Sharon Tosch  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

Would definitely recommend Dr. Gladstone my results were excellent.

May 14th, 2012

Excellent overall experience. Great bedside manner. Made me feel very comfortable. Spent a lot of time with me. Surgery went very well. Would recommend Dr Gladstone to my friends and patients.

May 2nd, 2012

Dr.Gladstone and his staff were superb.

Mar 27th, 2012

It was a very good experience with the doctor and everyone in the office.

|  Teacher  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

This was a great experience! I would recommend Dr. Gladstone 4 stars. Great office, doctor, and very fast (did not have to wait long in the office. As a resutl my eyes look great!

|  The Best!  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

Dr. Gladstone has operated on my eyes seven or eight times since 2007. He is an excellent surgeon and also "One of the Best Doctors in America, 2009-2010." I refuse to go anywhere else.

|  Happy camper  |  show details
by Lori on Dec 24th, 2009

At my first appt, the office staff seemed very serious. I am glad they knew their business and they seemed efficient. They took many pictures of my eye. The process of speaking with the woman on the cost of my surgery was a little confusing. She gave me the cost of only one type of procedure that Dr Gladstone mentioned. I had to call back to get a price on the other procedure we discussed, which took a couple of phone calls. Everyone was very polite. My surgery day went amazingly well from checking in to the nurse Nancy who was helpful, polite and did her job very well. The other staff members were all equally qualified in their jobs. I also received a friendly phone call the next day to see how I was. I haven't had my follow up appt yet to have my stitches removed, so I am hopeful I will get great results. Thanks to this group, I had a wonderful experience.