Dr. Geoffrey Glidden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Glidden?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Glidden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2015

I've had knee, hand and shoulder surgery with Dr. Glidden. Always great results. I'll continue to use him for all my orthopedic needs.

August 16th, 2013

Find another doctor

I have had alot of pain in my hip for weeks. I have been limping on my injured knee for months. I finally get an appointment and he looks at 2 x-rays and tells me to take a handful of aspirin, "There is nothing wrong with me". My opinion is that you should find another doctor.

June 1st, 2013

Excellent Doctor

I had two total knee replacements about six weeks apart. Both knees were in bad shape so getting back to pain free walking was going to be a challenge. During my first visit, Dr. Glidden gave me all of the time I needed to answer questions and offer possible solutions to my knee problems. Some of these solutions did not include surgery. After considering my alternatives, I elected go have both knees fully replaced. I interviewed three different doctors and elected to go with Dr. Glidden. My overall experience was excellent. First, his staff was both knowledgeable and helpful. Hospital arrangements were made and follow up home health care visits were made with ease on my part. Second, the hospital selected was Baylor Medical in Plano. The staff at this hospital was fantastic. Every aspect of my treatment from the moment that I limped through the door to wheeling out to my car three days later was positive. My wife was not only encouraged to stay with me in my room but she was treated like a hotel guest! During and following my surgery a surgical nurse met with my wife to provide timely updates on the progress of my surgery. She was put at ease through the entire operation. Third, Dr. Glidden and his assistant did an excellent job in replacing my knees. Follow up visits in the hospital were frequent and helpful. Full knee replacement is painful. Dr. Glidden’s medication plan did much to keep the pain under control thus allowing me to do needed bending and flexing exercises. During later office visits I was once again given all of the time to ask questions and discuss my recovery. It's been a little over a year and a half since my initial surgery. I can now walk without pain and am close to walking down stairs without giving them a second thought. If you have knee or joint issues, I recommend that you visit Dr. Glidden. I’m sure happy that I did!

March 22nd, 2017