A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Grambau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Grambau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Grambau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grambau graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grambau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Sturgis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grambau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans