A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Grambau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Grambau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Grambau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grambau graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grambau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Sturgis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grambau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey R. Grambau practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Grambau practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Pulmonologists, Kalamazoo Critical Care Practitioners, and Kalamazoo Anesthesiologists.