Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Grambau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Grambau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Grambau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grambau graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grambau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Sturgis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey R Grambau MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey R. Grambau practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Grambau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Grambau practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Pulmonologists.