Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Grambau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Grambau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grambau
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grambau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Grambau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grambau graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grambau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Sturgis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Riches Grambau MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey R. Grambau practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Grambau has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Grambau practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Pulmonologists.