inactive

Geoffrey W Gubb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 28th, 2016
DR, GUBB SAVED MY LIFE, THE PAIN WAS UNBEARABLE. MY STOMACH WAS THAT OF A 9 MONTH PREGNANT WOMAN. YES A LOT OF ANTIBOATOIC 9 MONTHS OF MALAIA MEDS. I HAD SUFFERED FOR 15 YEARS. BED RIDEN AND MEMORY WAS VERY POOR ON DAYS. I HAD GIVEN UP HOPE AND WHEN TOLD OF DR. GUBB. IN ALL INCLUDING JOHN HOPKINS , UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND, SPINAL TAPS, 12 DIFFERENT DR'S. COVERING ALL OF EASTERN SHOREAND DIFFERENT DIAGNOSIS. I WAS 54 WHEN I HAD TO STOPPED WORKING, I AM NOW 76 ONLY BECAUSE OF DR. GUBB. HE HAS BEEN TREATED UNJUSTLY BECAUSE SOME DR. REFUSED TO BELLIEVE THERE WAS SUCH A THING AS LYMN DISEASE. YES ALL IN YOUR HEAD. I HOPE THOSE DRS. THAT WERE RUDE AND UNCARING STAY AWAKE AT NIGHT AND THAT NONE OF THEIR LOVED ONES EVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS SUFFERING. TODAY I CAN FUNCTION. I HAVE MY GARDEN AND FLOWERS THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PASSION BUT AT THAT TIME COULD NOT EVEN GO OUTDOORS. I WISH I COULD TELL YOU MORE. DR. GUBB, I HOPE YOU GET A CHANCE TO READ THIS. I WILL ALWAYS BE GREATFUL TO YOU FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK. YOU SAID "YOU COULD ONLY GIVE MY ABOUT 75 PERCENT", BUT I WOULD SAY MAYBE 85. I SUFFER WITH JOINT PAIN MOST OF TIME. JOINTS ARE ALL ENLARGED AND EXTREMELY PAINFUL. BUT THAT IS WHERE ALL THESE EASTERN SHORE DOCTORS REFUSED TO DIAGNOSIS ME CORRECTLY. OH, I FORGOT, ITS ALL IN MY HEAD. .

May 29th, 2013
Dr. G Gubb
I wish Dr. Gubb was still practicing medicine. He was the best doctor.

July 22nd, 2010
I would recommend Dr Gubb to anyone who wants to get well.

July 22nd, 2010
Dr. Gubb is an exceptional doctor. He cares about the ptient's well being, and impliemnts treatments to make life better.He is open to discovering the big picture of the patient's illness and response to treatment; is interested in learneing new research, takes a very individual approach, which is very rare and vital for anyone not a "text book" case. He is savvy and experienced and extremely knowledgable, as well as compassionate. He is a rock of support and can be counted on to find what is wrong and what to do about it.Supportive staff.

patient
Very good doctor in all areas

June 9th, 2010
Dr. GW Gubb
I have had good medical care from Dr. Gubb. A+ doctor!

April 27th, 2010
Dr. G. Gubb
Dr. Gubb is kind and caring. I drive over 4 hours to see Dr. Gubb, he's worth it.

November 8th, 2009
Dr. Geoffrey Gubb
He is very nice and seems to care.His staff is nice too.

November 8th, 2009
Dr. Geoffrey Gubb
Dr. Gubb and staff are very nice.