Overall Review

April 25th, 2016
When I had my breast cancer and mastectomy, he was there to do the reconstruction. He did a really great job and his bedside manner is excellent. I still go to see him for skin mapping and he has found a few spots that I did not locate and I thank him for that. My family also thanks him. Some people don't realize how fast cancer can spread...do message to all of you is get checked yearly....Everywhere !

April 3rd, 2016
I have always entrusted Dr. Hallock with the utmost respect for any diagnostics and surgery that he has completed with me. He has the experience and dedication that is critical for anyone in the medical field, and his expertise in surgery is noted with high regards.

January 15th, 2016
such a talented surgeon!!

January 30th, 2015
Best plastic surgeon in PA! Awesome results from my breast reduction/lift!

March 28th, 2014
A Master of his Profession
This man is not only a wonderful human being but a MASTER of his profession... My husband essentially hand all but his thumb and pinky crushed and off laying in the palm of his hand... He warned that he may not be able to keep them... after a long surgery his fingers were reattached... this was many years ago now and the physical and emotional rewards of this man being able to reattach my husband's fingers still affects him to this day... God Bless and Thank You !

November 23rd, 2012
Outstanding skilled surgeon. Based on my experience and several members of my family, I trust him completely to do an excellent procedure.

June 5th, 2012
WORST DR VISIT EVERWORST
This Dr was less than professional, extremely bad bedside manner. My problem was worse after leaving the office than what I came in for. in alot of pain gave me no antibotics after surgical prodecure and tolf me to take tylenol. I feel like he is a butcher with not much feeling towards the patient needs I will never go back to him and will tell anyone I know not to use him. WORST EXPIERENCE I HAVE EVER HAD . HE SHOULD BE REPORTED

March 5th, 2012
Don't waste your time
Scheduled my surgery, then when I called back the day before to get an exact time, I was asked if I had the correct dr. office. When they finally found my file, they asked if I had the correct date. They had given me a paper for procedures with the date on it. Also had to go in for blood work ahead of time. Apparently, they had a "scheduling mishap". Not something a busy single mom wants to hear when she has spent over a month scheduling rides, babysitters, time off work, etc. Don't bother with this dr. His staff is incompetent!!!

January 20th, 2012
A outstanding Doctor with a very caring and engaging interactive style. I would recommend Dr. Hallock to anyone.

September 26th, 2009
Muscle flap over foot and skin graph on leg
I would recomend Dr. Hallock to anyone that needs the tedious procedures he does. Microsurgery is nothing to mess with. I was in a motorcycle accident and almost lost my foot. My arteries were like a very few and limited. Dr. Hallock overcame all obsticles in his way and fixed me right up. THANK YOU!

October 19th, 2008
life saver
I am grateful for him saving my life from a deadly infection!