A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Hamill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Hamill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Hamill, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamill graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hamill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Stuart Hamill MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Hamill practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Hamill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Hamill practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.