A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Hammond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Hammond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hammond has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Kay Hammond MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey K. Hammond practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Hammond has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Hammond practices Family Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Family Physicians.