Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Harms
Dr. Geoffrey Harms, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wenatchee, WA, with another office in Wenatchee, WA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Harms is affiliated with Central Washington Medical Center, Mid-Valley Hospital and Wenatchee Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Harms has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Geoffrey Harms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wenatchee, WA.
Dr. Joseph Johnson
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Wenatchee, WA 0 mi30
Dr. Gautam Nayak
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wenatchee, WA 0 mi16
Dr. Steven Rode
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wenatchee, WA 0 mi14