A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Herter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Herter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Herter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herter graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Herter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey E. Herter practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Herter practices Urology near Essex, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, CT and Madison, CT.
See Essex Urologists.