Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Herzig
Dr. Geoffrey Herzig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Lexington, KY and Louisville, KY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology. Dr. Herzig is affiliated with University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery, Jewish Hospital - Louisville and Baptist Hospital East. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Herzig has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Geoffrey Herzig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.