A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Herzig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Herzig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzig
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herzig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzig graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herzig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey P Herzig MD is a male Hematologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Herzig practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Herzig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Herzig practices Hematology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Louisville Hematologists.