A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Herzig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzig graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herzig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herzig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Herzig practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Herzig practices Hematology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Louisville Hematologists.