A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Herzig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Herzig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzig
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herzig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzig graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herzig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey P Herzig MD is a male Hematologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey P. Herzig practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Herzig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Herzig practices Hematology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Louisville Hematologists.