A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Hills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hills
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hills Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Hills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Lawrence Hills DO is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey L. Hills practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Hills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Hills practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Urbandale, IA.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.