A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Horn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey William Horn DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey W. Horn practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Horn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Horn practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Helena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Saint Helena Radiologists.