A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Horn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey William Horn DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey W. Horn practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Horn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Horn practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Helena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Saint Helena Radiologists.