A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Hsieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Hsieh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsieh
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hsieh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsieh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsieh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Hsieh MD is a male Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey Hsieh practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Hsieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Hsieh practices Urology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.