Dr. Geoffrey Hsieh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Hsieh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017

EXCELLENT SURGEON

GREAT COMMUNICATOR

April 5th, 2017

My final results were perfect

I had a bladder prolapse. I had to have two surgeries, one for the bladder prolapse that left me incontinent. A second surgery was required to lift the urethra. However, in the end, all ended well. There is no leakage even when I dance or sneeze. The doctor is an excellent surgeon. However, his bedside manner is cool.

March 8th, 2017

Great physician!

July 14th, 2016

Great Doctor!!!

Dr. Hsieh did a great job... fixed my problem and I am very pleased with the result!

April 27th, 2016

Great Surgeon!

I was referred to Dr. Hsieh by my primary doctor to address my bladder leakage issues. Dr. Hsieh's professional staff performed 2 separate tests and the results were discussed with me by Dr. Hsieh. I selected the bladder sling surgery option. After the surgery I experienced the usual groin discomfort, but did not need pain meds. The discomfort only lasted a few days. It is now 3 months later and I had my final meeting with Dr. Hsieh today and I must say I am thrilled with the results... no more leakage when sneezing, coughing, etc., and no more getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom... wish I had done this sooner!

March 23rd, 2016

Did damage during surgery

During serger you for vaginal prolapse he cut the wall between the vagina and rectum. Went home and had stool coming from vagina. I had to wear a colostomy bag for a year and then had surgery to correct the repair. Non caring, went out of town day of surgery, had to have other surgeons do the repairs. Terrible, still have problems.

February 5th, 2016

Very happy

Dr. Hsieh did a great job on my bladder sling surgery. Very happy with the results.

February 2nd, 2016

Corrected my botched surgery

He was so professional and caring. I was recommended to him by my regular gyn after a previous surgeon had botched a gyn surgery. He was able to correct all the damage plus more. I am grateful for his talent and precision and making a huge difference in my health.

September 19th, 2015

Fevers after test during first visit. Calls to office to follow up, call on hold and disconnected multiple times. Told by staff "yes, this happens when we are busy" Nurses aides performing bladder control tests. Is this allowed? Billed multiple times for copays that were paid in cash. Told Office manager would return calls...three months in a row, no calls returned to date. Still receiving bills. When is the last time you were allowed past the front desk without making your copays? Is this a one time only, or have other patients had experiences like this?

September 10th, 2015

Did not do complete surgery. Did not put sling in then acts like he didn't know the symptoms. They are all on the paperwork that I am assuming he did not even bother to read.

July 10th, 2015

Between my husband and myself I have dealt with 3 surgeons in the last 3 years. Dr. Hsieh was by far the worst. He is a good surgeon but a terrible doctor. He has no respect for the patient or the nurses. I would never go to him again. A legend in his own mind his arrogance shows at every turn. Be prepared for long waits and discussions geared towards your ineptitude. My advice -look further for a compassionate surgeon or at least a timely one.

March 16th, 2015

Doctor explained everything in detail. Girls in the office were very nice.