A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Hulse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Hulse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Hulse, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulse graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hulse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hulse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey E. Hulse practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Hulse practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Sleep Medicine Doctors, Middletown Pulmonologists, Middletown Critical Care Practitioners, and Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.