Dr. Geoffrey Edward Hulse MD and FCCP is a male General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, General Practice, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Hulse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Hulse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Hulse, MD, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulse graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hulse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hulse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey E. Hulse practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Hulse practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, General Practice, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Critical Care Practitioners, Middletown Sleep Medicine Doctors, Middletown Pulmonologists, Middletown General Practitioners, Middletown Urgent Care Centers, and Middletown Psychiatrists.