A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Hulse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Hulse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Hulse, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulse graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hulse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Edward Hulse FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey E. Hulse practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Hulse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Hulse practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Sleep Medicine Doctors, Middletown Pulmonologists, and Middletown Critical Care Practitioners.