A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Hulse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Hulse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hulse
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hulse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Hulse, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulse graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hulse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey E Hulse FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey E. Hulse practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Hulse has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Hulse practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Pulmonologists, Middletown Critical Care Practitioners, and Middletown Sleep Medicine Doctors.