Dr. Geoffrey Edward Hulse MD and FCCP is male, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Hulse is Good. Dr. Hulse has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Hulse, MD, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulse graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hulse has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - HAR
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hulse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Hulse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey E. Hulse practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Hulse practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Harris, NY.
See Rock Hill Internists, Rock Hill Critical Care Practitioners, Rock Hill Sleep Medicine Doctors, Rock Hill Pulmonologists, and Rock Hill Urgent Care Centers.