A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Jensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Jensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey S Jensen MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Jensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Jensen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Parker, CO.
See Lone Tree Internists and Lone Tree Gastroenterologists.