A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Jones, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Emmanuel Jones MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Jones practices Diagnostic Radiology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Las Cruces Radiologists.