A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Julian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Julian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Julian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans