A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Julian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Julian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Garrison Julian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey G. Julian practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Julian has 1 office location.
- Dr. Geoffrey Julian practices Otolaryngology near Spokane Valley, WA.