A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Julian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Allergy, Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis, and Sinus Infection Sinusitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Julian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Julian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey G. Julian practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Julian practices Otolaryngology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Otolaryngologists.