A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Seidel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Seidel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seidel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Seidel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Seidel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Seidel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Seidel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey Seidel practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Seidel has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Seidel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Physiatrists.