A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Kenyota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Kenyota is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenyota graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kenyota has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Kenyota MD is a male Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey Kenyota practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Kenyota has 7 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Kenyota practices Pediatrics near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.