A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Kostiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Kostiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Kostiner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostiner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kostiner has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey B Kostiner MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey B. Kostiner practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Kostiner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Kostiner practices Urology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Newport News Urologists.