Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Kurland
Dr. Geoffrey Kurland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology, Pulmonary Disease, Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kurland is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and UPMC Children's Surgery Centers. Dr. Kurland has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Kurland has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Geoffrey Kurland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Jeffrey Rudolph
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Michael Faust
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Hala Tfayli
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi