Dr. Geoffrey Kwitko MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 97 reviews

February 5th, 2017
Respect and Knowledge
Dr Kwitko did surgery on both my eyes. I had no problems at all and it is obvious that he is extremely talented and experienced with surgeries and therapies. I have great respect for him. If you are thinking about using this doctor I would tell you to not have any doubt and go see him. He is excellent at his job and you will be in good hands.

October 17th, 2016
Pleased with Dr. Kwitko
I have been extremely impressed with Dr. Kwitko and staff. He has performed 2 simple procedures from which I have recovered quickly. I like the process of his office and it is quick and to the point. But he does offer time for questions and concerns. I drive 50 miles to see Dr. Kwitko because of his work with patients who have thyroid issues. I am thrilled with Dr. Kwitko and staff.

August 16th, 2016
He is by far the best eye surgeon in the whole state of Florida! We are so lucky to have a Dr with his skills in our area! He is a perfectionist, kind, caring, prompt & compassionate.

January 11th, 2016
Excellent result . I had seen another doctor and could not get an answer to my problem. Dr. Kwitko not only fixed it, he made me look better too.

December 28th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Kwitko for years and never had any problems. He is excellent at what he does and cares about his patients.

October 26th, 2015
I recently had two eyelid surgeries with Dr. Kwitko and cannot say enough positive things about my experience!! Dr. Kwitko is skilled, efficient, personable, and easy to communicate with. The surgery procedures went on with a hitch and the healing was minimal due to his expert hand. His staff is also very helpful with great personalities. I would recommend Dr. Kwitko as the 1st opthamologist to consider when you have any eye issues.

September 20th, 2015
Kudos Dr. Kwitko !
I've been a patient of Dr. Kwitko since 2014. Due to my long history of Grave's Eye Disease, I have consulted several neuro-ophthalmologists over the years. My experience with these physicians has been varied, however, in general, I've no complaints. I consulted Dr. Kwitko because my previous physician of 7 years retired. For me, the idea of becoming established with a "new to me" physician was a bit daunting. After researching Dr. Kwitko's experience, education and accomplishments, I felt that he would be more than capable of managing my eye disease. From my initial contact with the front desk personnel, I felt at ease. Dr. Kwitko presents with a sense of confidence, of which I found to be quite comforting. His experience and meticulous surgical skills are exceptional. He sincerely strives for the absolute best outcome for his patients, both for functionality and aesthetics. Efficient, knowlegable, respectful, polite, empathetic....My description of Dr. Kwitko and his staff members. I would, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Kwitko to my family and friends should they be in need of excellent neuro-ophthalmic care. Kudos Dr. Kwitko !

September 15th, 2015
I found Dr. Kwitko to be very personable, very experienced and totally knowledgeable in the areas that I needed attention. He is highly recommended by other Physicians in the area and I am extremely happy that I was! My experience was great!

June 14th, 2015
beautiful work
Dr. Kwitko reconstructed my eyelid after cancer destroyed most of it. It looks amazing after he reconstructed about 90 % of it. people have no idea there was ever a problem. Dr. kwitko is great!!

March 23rd, 2015
Complicated case Awesome Doctor
I have Neurofibromatosis 1 and have had to deal with it most of my life. It affects my right eye lid. I have had several eye lid surgeries to try and help raise the lid to where I can see out of it ( I drive for a living)About 24 yrs ago a local Dr botched the surgery and even though I did not want to see him again, did, and he told me there was nothing he could do for me. I made several calls to doctors between Orlando and Tampa and not one of them had experience with NF. One doctors office in Tampa said I should give Dr Kwitko a try. I told the girls in his office I didn't want to waste my time or the good doctors' if Dr. Kwitko did not know what NF was or had experience with it. They put me on hold, and then came back and said YES, and he would be willing to see me. I was able to get in to see him the very next week. I live 2 hours away, and at the end of the appointment I had a date for surgery. My case is complicated and it has required several surgeries and he treats me as if I am his only patient. I called the office once to ask a question and he answered the phone, what doctor does that? I highly recommend Dr Kwitko and his staff is just awesome.

September 15th, 2014
Best Doctor
This Doctor is so accessible 24/7 and he reminds you at every visit. I never had to wait for my appointment time as he was always on schedule. I am so glad that I went to Dr. Kwitco. His surgical staff was amazing and I would recommend all my friends to him with out a doubt. Thank you Dr. Kwitco!!

August 10th, 2014
Awesome
He is not only a gifted doctor but also has the kindness and compassion that makes him very special. He is personable and always has time for questions and responded through texts messages. Dr. Kwitko and his helpful staff are caring and professional. Thank you.