Dr. Geoffrey Leber, MD
Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Faithful Client  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

I have been a faithful client of Dr. Leber's skincare team leader for over 10 years. I followed her from another office. She is one of the best in the country. She believes in continuous education and holds certifications for all of the top procedures. Stephanie is the best! She is committed to the community and is always ready to give back!

|  Laser Hair Removal - Amazing Outcome  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Leber's office for laser hair removal for the past two years on different parts of my body and have not experienced any issues. Their new technician has over 8 years of experience and was fantastic. I am so pleased with the results that I am seeing with the new Light Sheer Duet machine. Shaving is the thing of the past for me. As everyone knows, you MUST not have had any sun exposure for at least two weeks leading up to the procedure or you could run the risk of a burn.

|  GO NO FURTHER -My Surgery and Follow-Up have Been Perfect  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

I have been contemplating sugery for several years and have been looking for the best possible surgeon. I had just about given up when I met Dr. Leber and staff. I had my upper eyelids, fat transfer under my eyes and liposuction all over my torso. I am so pleased with my results. My case was challenging due to the fact that one side of my body tended to have larger fat deposits. I am happy to report that it is no longer the case. Dr. Leber is an experienced plastic surgeon. Nothing about my procedure was left to chance. He answered every question I had and checked on my progress post surgery several times. My body looks great. He knows what he is doing and I am very happy.

|  I love Dr. Leber and his staff!  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

I reviewed 3 surgeons before deciding on Dr. Leber for my tummy tuck. He is outstanding and really took the time with me to explain things and make me feel comfortable. His caring manner and friendly staff made the whole thing a lot less scary. After having 2 kids, I lost all the weight but my tummy never recovered and he did a great job of making it look very natural. I am now sporting a BIKINI at the pool, which I never thought would be possible. I would recommend him to anyone, and plan to save up and go back in a few years for a breast lift.

Aug 20th, 2011

Dr Leber was great from the beginning, The staff was great and patiently answered all of my countless questions. I am very happy with the results, my only regret was not doing it earlier!

Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Leber is an exceptional surgeon. From the moment I walked into his office, I felt comfortable and confident with his abilities and technique. His office staff went above and beyond to answer all my questions and always urged me to call if I had any questions or fears. They comforted me and put my mind at ease all the way through the day of my surgery. The surgery center was beautiful and Dr.Leber, the anesthesiologist, and nurses all came to see me while I waited to answer all my questions and fully explain what was going to happen when I went into surgery. Knowing that they truly cared about my well being and the outcome of my surgery made all of my fears and anxieties disappear. The night after surgery I had some difficulty with my pain medicine and I called Dr. Leber at 4am expecting to speak to an on call nurse, but instead he answered himself and spent half an hour talking to me and checking all of my symptoms. The next morning he brought me in and pushed back his first appointment, just to ensure I was feeling better. Dr. Leber's bed side manner is exceptional and the out come of my surgery is beyond what I ever expected. I would recommend him to anyone. He is definitely a plastic surgeon who cares about his patients and loves what he does, which shows in his work.

|  Exceptional follow through  |  show details
May 15th, 2011

Reviews often have to be taken with a grain of salt. Reviews are generally written by people who feel their surgical procedure produced magnificent results with no complications and are therefore ecstatically sharing their experience with the public OR others whos procedure(s) were horribly botched and they are left disappointed, outraged and sometimes disfigured. Though both types of reviews represent a certain percentage of patients to either extreme, you dont see many reviews from people whos experience and results fall somewhere in between. Its either giddy enthusiasm, or bitter regret /disgust but very little reviews have realistic, usable information. In my opinion, its more important to know you are choosing a doctor that not only has the ability to provide outstanding results, but who also has the dedication and patience to work with a patient when things dont go exactly as planned!Dr. Leber performed a breast lift augmentation on me about 9 months ago. One of my main concerns was improving the symmetry of the breasts since I had always had one breast that was larger and lower than the other. It was my first surgery which created a lot of fear and uncertainty about the healing process. The surgery didnt go exactly as I expected, and initially I was not pleased with the result. I panicked fearing that the doctor was going to take my money and leave me with an unfavorable result.What ended up happening was quite the opposite! Once he knew about my concerns, Dr. Leber took extra time with me to discuss the healing process, my options and what he could do to improve my result. He worked with me in making small corrections and gave sound advice about allowing my body to heal fully before jumping to conclusions about the final result.The moral of the story is that realistically, surgeries dont always do perfectly, no matter how competent and skilled a surgeon is. However what is MORE important is what a good doctor is willing to do in order to make sure that at the end of the day you walk away happy! Im mostly healed now, have the breasts I had when I was in my 20s and feel it was money WELL spent and would do it all over again. Thank you for getting me here Dr. Leber :-)

Jan 25th, 2009

Dr. Leber is very professional and knows what he is doing. My only complaint is that I feel like he is too busy to spend time with me discussing all options. It is almost like you have to know exactly what you want when you go in for a consult, because he is vague on describing surgery, options, and details of what you want.

|  Breast Reduction  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2009

Im so glad that I used Dr. Leber for my breast reduction. I was embarrassed at first, but he is very nice and put me at ease. My breasts look awesome still, its 6 years later now. His staff is really nice too. They helped me with any questions that I had.

|  Wonderful doctor, amazing results  |  show details
by kristenmp17 on Mar 27th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I had both breast augmentation and rhinoplasty from Dr. Leber. He is an amazing doctor and I love my results. After only a week I can see how much better I look even with all of the swelling. He is honest and trustworthy. I will go to him if I feel the need to have anything else done.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com