A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Levin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Levin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey L Levin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey L. Levin practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Levin practices Psychiatry near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Psychiatrists.