Dr. Geoffrey Lowrey Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Lowrey?

RUDE to a cancer patient!

Posted on October 13th, 2017

My Aunt contacted me upset after Dr Lowery seen her in the hospital for congestive heart failure , Pneumonia and a blood clot in her leg due to Pancreatic cancer that this same hospital missed diagnosed last yr now she is going through chemo and probably wont make it much longer . He came in and told her "I don't know where you are going but it's not going to be here because you are being released" I am guessing he thought she was homeless by that kind of comment but he was very wrong she is not homeless she has worked extremely hard all her life and made a good living until she got cancer and became disabled! My heart broke to hear the way this Dr treated my aunt in stage 4 pancreatic cancer that is basically everywhere in her abdomen . How can you as a Dr treat a dying patient or any patient for that matter as if they have no feelings?! She had already told me how he made a comment a couple days ago about the only reason she is still there in the hospital is because a young intern who stood her ground ! I will be filing a report against this Dr for mistreating a dying cancer patient !

Highly Recommended Physcician

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Dr. Lowrey is very involved in his patient care and has a great bedside report with his patients. He keeps his patients informed throughout the treatment process. I saw him when emitted to the hospital and had the very best patient care. I highly recommend Dr. Geoffrey Lowrey.

Posted on March 8th, 2017